The club was originally formed in 1906 by ex-pupils of Stationers’ Company School in Hornsey, North London, to provide football for “old boys” of the school. However the school closed in 1983, therefore for many years we have been an “open” club sourcing our players from the local community. We currently run one adult mens side, competing on Saturday afternoons in the SOUTHERN AMATEUR LEAGUE (which is affiliated to the Amateur Football Alliance). We also have a Mega Vets XI. We play our home games at The Old Elizabethans Memorial Playing Fields in Barnet, North London; the clubhouse has a bar and catering facilities, providing both a sporting and social environment.